We, as a league of women, focus on improving the quality of life for the women and children of the Richardson area.
The Junior League of Richardson currently partners with the following organizations to deliver support and programs that adhere to our mission:
- Richardson Adult Literacy Center
- Richardson Symphony Orchestra
- Network of Community Ministries
- Asian Breast Health Outreach (Richardson Methodist Hospital)
- Autism Treatment Center
- J.J. Pearce High School DECA (Distributive Education Club of America)
- Visiting Nurses Association/Meals on Wheels
- The Warren Center
- Chase’s Place
- Richardson Senior Center
- Miss Texas Scholarship Organization Inc.
- Read, Play, Love Creativity Center
- City of Richardson Trash Bash